Systems & Processes
- An Integrated Management System (IMS) for the Steel Division with Ambro Steel Wadeville as head office, is in the development phase with anticipated completion being November 2019. The Integrated Management System will include ISO 9001:2015 – Quality, ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental, ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety as well as ISO 27001 – Information Security management system standard requirements. The purpose of our IMS is to demonstrate that the Steel Division:
- have the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet and conform to customer, statutory and regulatory requirements;
- provide safe and healthy workplaces by preventing work-related injury and ill health;
- manage our environmental responsibilities in a systematic and sustainable manner; and
- Have adequate and proportionate information security controls.
- We achieve the above intended outcomes through the effective implementation of our IMS which integrates all our systems and processes into one complete framework enabling us to work as a single unit.
Product traceability and quality
All delivery notes is accompanied with a material test certificate.
Further mechanical testing is available upon request.
Material is barcoded and color-coded upon receiving, each barcode is attached to a T number that identifies each individual bar, the T number and barcode is attached to a cast number for traceability purposes.
Your delivery note will have a cast number on for each piece of material that was supplied for future reference.
Below is a copy of our colour codes for customer reference: