Systems & Processes
- An Integrated Management System (IMS) for the Steel Division with Ambro Steel Wadeville as head office, was implemented in 2019 . The Integrated Management System will include ISO 9001:2015 – Quality, ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental, ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety as well as ISO 27001 – Information Security management system standard requirements.
The purpose of our IMS is to demonstrate that the Steel Division:
- have the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet and conform to customer, statutory and regulatory requirements;
- provide safe and healthy workplaces by preventing work-related injury and ill health;
- manage our environmental responsibilities in a systematic and sustainable manner; and
- Have adequate and proportionate information security controls.
- We achieve the above intended outcomes through the effective implementation of our IMS which integrates all our systems and processes into one complete framework enabling us to work as a single unit.
Product traceability and quality
All delivery notes is accompanied with a material test certificate.
Further mechanical testing is available upon request.
Material is barcoded and color-coded upon receiving, each barcode is attached to a T number that identifies each individual bar, the T number and barcode is attached to a cast number for traceability purposes.
Your delivery note will have a cast number on for each piece of material that was supplied for future reference.
Below is a copy of our colour codes for customer reference: